Terms & conditions Club Card Carrefour
1. CHRIS CASH & CARRY LTD – GROUPE CARREFOUR CYPRUS confirms that your personal data will be used to issue your Club Card Carrefour membership card and upon your consent, to promote the company’s products and services to you. Each Club Card member is considered to have unreservedly accepted the company’s terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions may apply to additional promotions of the Club Card Carrefour scheme, and members who participate in these will automatically and without notice be considered to have accepted all terms and conditions, which become binding for all members.
22. Each Club Card member is entitled to redeem points as follows. For every 800 points the holder is entitled to a €5 value voucher.
2. All persons over the age of 18 are eligible for Club Card Carrefour membership.
3. CHRIS CASH & CARRY LTD – GROUPE CARREFOUR CYPRUS reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time in the event of misuse.
4. All Club Card Carrefour members must provide their personal data, and inform the company of any changes. The company cannot be held responsible for misplaced cards, vouchers or points, or for wrongful entries or incorrect data on behalf of the Club Card Carrefour member.
5. For every €1 spent by the Club Card Carrefour member, 1 point is automatically credited to his/her card. Purchases at the licensed shops (Germanos-MTN-Acapella-Athlokinisi, the rotisserie, the take-away cafeteria, fish market and bottled gas department) are not eligible for Club Card Carrefour points.
6. To accumulate points on your Club Card Carrefour, you must show the main card or the key tag card to the cashier before your transaction. Any member who fails to do so prior to the transaction beginning will NOT be allowed to add the points to their Club Card Carrefour account afterwards.
7. If there is no activity on a Club Card Carrefour account for 12 consecutive months, CHRIS CASH & CARRY LTD - GROUPE CARREFOUR CYPRUS reserves the right to cancel the account and cancel all of the account's points. The member will not be able to reclaim the points once the account or the points have been cancelled. Points are only valid for 12 months from the date of their entry in the Club Card Carrefour account.
8. Every Club Card Carrefour member has the right to leave the scheme at any time. Upon leaving, the member’s card is automatically revoked. If the points are not redeemed prior to leaving, the customer will not be able to claim any points or vouchers.
9. By registering with Club Card Carrefour, it is necessary to create a personal code which secures access to redeeming points at the special stand. Your personal code is secured by a secret question which you must answer.
10. Points can be redeemed by the main card holder ONLY, using the Club Card Carrefour and the four-digit pin code. The main card holder has sole responsibility for the safe keeping of the pin code. Changes to the pin code will only be accepted with the presence of the Club Card Carrefour holder, who must also present his/hers proof of identity card. CHRIS CASH & CARRY LTD - GROUPE CARREFOUR CYPRUS is not responsible for any misuse of the Club Card Carrefour, either by the primary card holder or any third party other than those registered on the scheme.
11. If you forget or block your personal pin code, please contact any Customer Service Desk of any Carrefour store upon presentation of your Club Card
Carrefour and proof of identity. In case you enter 4 consecutive times an invalid pin code, your card will be automatically blocked. To unblock your card
please contact the Customer Service Desk upon presentation of Club Card Carrefour and identity card.
12. CHRIS CASH & CARRY LTD – GROUPE CARREFOUR CYPRUS reserves the right to modify at any time any term or condition of the Club Card
Carrefour scheme, as well as to terminate or change the entire scheme or part of it, without prior notice. Any amendment to the terms and conditions of the scheme, or termination thereof, shall apply and automatically bind all members of the Club Card Carrefour as of the date specified in the notices posted in CARREFOUR stores or communicated via www.carrefour.com.cy.
13. In case of damage, loss or theft of your Club Card Carrefour, please contact Customer Service at any Carrefour Hypermarket, Carrefour Express orCarrefour Market.
14. Club Card Carrefour is not a credit card.
15. Points can not be exchanged for cash.
16. In the event of a purchase value being smaller than the vouchers value, the voucher will not be accepted. The purchase value must be equal or bigger than the value of the voucher.
17. Vouchers can be used for purchases at any Carrefour, Carrefour Express, Carrefour Market, even for food department. It is not valid for purchases at the kiosk (tobacco, cigarettes, newspapers, magazines) or any of the concessions stores (Acapella, Germanos - MTN cafeteria, rotisserie, fish
market, Athlokinisi, gas tanks department).
18. The voucher can only be redeemed at the store where it was issued and can be used on the date of issue. Any voucher presented on any other date other than the date of issue will not be valid.
19. The company is not responsible for the replacement of vouchers that are stolen, lost or destroyed. The company will not replace any vouchers or points.
20. The Club Card Carrefour can not be combined with any other loyalty card or promotion.
21. Points transferred from one account to another are not acceptable.